Top 9 Spaces To Rent In NYC So Your Office Holiday Party Doesn't Suck
Once again, the holiday season is upon us! Regardless of your personal traditions, it's no secret that Christmas time in New York is a time of hectic celebration, spiked hot drinks, raindeer sweaters and, evidently, underwhelming office parties. This year, we've vowed to change that last item on our list, and our BFFs at Peerspace are helping us do it!
This December, we're using the edgy new app to check out chic spaces all around the city – a.k.a party venues, a.k.a not your cublice, a.k.a a solution to the stuffy office party your boss throws every year.
The versatile site has a space for every kind of gal and every type of get-together. Whether you're going for Brooklyn vintage or Upper East side paradise, there are hundreds of spaces to choose from! The venues can be used for anything and everything, from photoshoots to workshops to birthday parties and weddings – but of course, our goal this year is to throw the holiday office bash of a lifetime!
Take a look at the online marketplace's hottest local spots, and choose for yourself! Also, be sure to go through your holiday party checklist, you certainly don't want these views to go to waste!
For large groups (150+ people)
- Funky & unique: Industrial chic and beautifully unique Chelsea space $1000/hr
- Trendy: Historical architectural loft in the heart of NOHO $700/hr
- Make-it-your-own: 5000 sq ft spacious Brooklyn loft $320/hr
For medium-sized groups (75+ people)
- Sophisticated: Private SOHO entertaining loft $500/hr
- Cozy & cool: Sundrenched Bowery loft $143/hr
- Artsy: Groovy elegant urban gallery space and roof terrace $125/hr