6 Dazzling NYC Hotels To Stay & Dine At For Thanksgiving
There's no better place to spend Thanksgiving than in the city that never sleeps. Whether you are a hip local or a traveling visitor looking for a night of turkey-filled celebration, these NYC hotels will blow you away with their festive feasts and wondrous offerings. Take your pick and get ready for the magic!
No. 1: The Time New York's "Holiday On Point" Package
Did someone say flawless? This Thanksgiving, NYC's trendiest hotel of the moment will be offering a deluxe romantic package for those hip couples in love – perfect views of the city included.
- Caviar pizza from Serafina & Magnum bottle of Dom Perignon Rose Champagne delivered to the suite at midnight
- Overnight accommodations in the triplex penthouse suite
- Limo transfers to / from the airport
- Starting rate: $7,500
No. 2: 1 Central Park's Savory Bites & Midnight View
For the chicest of lovebirds, this luxury green hotel on the corner of Sixth and 58th, is the perfect destination to spend your special night. With unparalleled views of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, you and your other half will be able to enjoy the scenic views of a fully-lit Manhattan with gleaming balloons floating all around Central Park.
Jams, the property’s Jonathan Waxman-curated restaurant will also be offering a special breakfast/brunch buffet and a Thanksgiving pre-fixe dinner for both hotel guests and visiting New Yorkers.
Thanksgiving Room Package:
- Book your accommodations at 1 Hotel Central Park and watch the Parade from above Sixth Avenue
- Enjoy Thanksgiving breakfast buffet for two at Jams
- Stay must include Thursday, November 24 for a minimum of 2 nights
- Offer includes late check out until 4pm
- Enjoy access to Tesla drop-off to prime shopping spots within 15 blocks of the hotel (based on availability)
Thanksgiving Breakfast/Brunch Menu:
Menu is available from 7am-2pm on Thanksgiving Day to both hotel guests and the public for $35/person excluding beverages. Highlights include:
- Spiced French Toast Skewers – served with maple syrup and pecan crunch
- Tuscan Kale Frittata – served with Kabocha squash and goat cheese
Thanksgiving Pre-Fixe Dinner Menu:
Menu is available from 3-8pm on Thanksgiving Day to both hotel guests and the public for $75/person excluding beverages. Highlights include:
- Roasted Turkey Breast – braised turkey leg, sourdough bread pudding, orange cranberry sauce and giblet gravy
- Kale Salad – served with dried cranberries, heirloom apple, fennel and roasted shallot dressing
- Pumpkin Agnolotti – served with goat cheese, pumpkin seed pesto, and pecorino
- Pumpkin Panna Cotta – served with pecan brittle
No. 3: The Regency Bar & Grill's Turkey Dinner-To-Go
Whether you're in the mood for a fine sit-down dinner or a gourmet meal-to-go, The Regency Bar & Grill's got just the thing for you. Traditional, tasty and with the all-American flavor we all know and love, this timeless classic will give your tastebuds something to be thankful for.
Thanksgiving day offerings include:
- Regular Brunch menu served from 7:00 am to 2:00pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving and Regular Dinner menus served from 3:00 pm to midnight on Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving Surprise Dinner menu – you'll have to go see it to believe it!
No. 4: Bedford & Co.'s Artistic Fine Dining Experience at The Renwick Hotel
For the artistic souls, the gourmet Thanksgiving dinner at The Renwick will be a vibrant dream come true for both your mind and your palate.
Thanksgiving Prix Fixe menu is $65/pp and served from 12:30-9pm on Thanksgiving Day:
- First Course - Watercress & Arugula, Wood-Charred Pennsylvania Beets, Burrata, East Coast Oysters, Fall Mushrooms
- Second Course - NY Strip Steak, Market Fish, Berkshire Pork Chop, Turkey Roulade
- Dessert - Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Gelato
No. 5: The Heath's Dinner & A Show at The McKittrick Hotel
The jazzy hotel known for housing the infamously sensual Sleep No More midnight fête, will be offering a deliciously extravagant Thanksgiving Dinner at it's restaurant, The Heath. The Prix Fixe menu will be $85/adults and $45/children under thirteen. Reservations are required and available on The McKittrick’s website or by calling (212) 564-1662.
The meal – which is served family-style and features music by a live band – will include:
- First Course - Harvest Squash Soup or Fall Salad
- Second Course – Amish Turkey stuffed with Wild Mushrooms and Chestnuts or Roasted Fish
- Sides - Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Purée, Stuffing, Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
- Dessert – Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie
No. 6: Oleanders at McCarren Hotel & Pool's Friendsgiving Extravaganza
The trendy Williamsburg hotspot will be serving a festive 3-Course Family-Style Thanksgiving Dinner from noon to 8:00pm on Thanksgiving Day. Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by calling (718) 218-7500. Thanksgiving Dinner-To-Go can also be picked up at Oleanders hot and ready to serve between 11:00 am-8:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day.
Both options are $75 per person and include:
- First Course - Burrata with Maple Roasted Acorn Squash, Roasted Carrot Soup with Coconut, Spiced Marshmallow and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Baby Kale, Fennel & Pear Salad with Pomegranate and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Second Course - Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- Sides - Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Country Style Herbed Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Turkey Gravy, Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Buttermilk Biscuits with Honey Butter and Kumquat Marmalade
- Dessert - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie and Apple-Cranberry Pie