10 Styling Tips For The Perfect Hollywood Hair
Daniel Reboh, an Israeli-born Master Hair Stylist now based in Miami, learned his craft from professionals from all around the world. He practiced the art of styling everywhere from Tel Aviv and Toronto, to Montreal, Paris, London and more. It it this worldly experience which has given Daniel the inspiration and courage to take risks with his femmes’ hair and opt for the most glamorous of 60’s Hollywood looks. No volume is ever too much.
Take a look at his professional styling tips and glam up! You don’t need an occasion.
1. After shampoo and conditioning, be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly. Left-over product dulls hair.
2. Distributing conditioner through your hair with a wide-toothed comb will leave your hair shiny and tangle-free.
3. Apply conditioner from mid-lengths to ends. Conditioning your roots will weigh your hair down.
4. If your hair is really dry, deep-condition at home. Apply conditioner to clean, damp hair; slip on a plastic cap and let your hair absorb for 30 minutes.
5. Rubbing your hair with a towel when it’s wet can ruffle the cuticle and cause tangles, so gently squeeze out excess water.
6. Before blow drying, protect your hair with a styling product such as a conditioning milk, cream, or serum.
7. Move your blow dryer from roots to ends to avoid frizz and shredding your hair cuticles.
8. For smooth results, brush as you blow dry in the same direction. It will prevent your cuticle from roughing up.
9. Make sure your hair is thoroughly dry before styling with a flat iron or curling iron to avoid frizz.
10. For a fuller look, part or style your hair in the opposite direction.